La Crosse Community Theatre understands the importance of community. To meet our mission of “celebrating human connections through communication and interaction,” we strive to fully participate in community activities through our ticket give-away program, usher teams project and speakers’ bureau.
LCT Ticket Give-Away Program
LCT works hard to accommodate ticket requests for fundraising events for 501(c)(3) organizations. It is our policy to donate tickets only once a year to an organization.
To request a donation, please email your request to Patron Services Manager Mary Cate Cichock or mail on formal letterhead to La Crosse Community Theatre, 428 Front Street South, La Crosse, WI 54601. Please include contact information and the date of your event. Please allow 7 days for processing.
Looking to build team spirit? Need an opportunity for your group to connect with the public? Consider forming a team of volunteer ushers for La Crosse Community Theatre.
What does it take to be an usher team?
- Team size: 12 people minimum, 14 people maximum, ages 12 and up
- Team positions: Greeters, will-call ticket distribution, concessions, ticket scanners, and ushers
- Time requirement: Begins at 6:00 pm (12:30 pm for matinees)
- At intermission: Your team helps with raffle and concessions sales
- After the show: Your team helps with the doors and a quick cleanup of the theatre
In return for your generous gift of time, we will acknowledge your team from the stage during the curtain speech and team members may see the performance for free (over a $24 value)! Once your team experiences the ease and fun of being LCT volunteers—and after seeing a show for free—you’ll wonder why you haven’t been a part of LCT sooner!
If you have questions or wish to get on our schedule, please contact Patron Services Manager Mary Cate Cichock at 608-784-9292.
If you are looking for something special and different for your next meeting, consider bringing in a speaker La Crosse Community Theatre. With a presentation from Producing Artistic Director, Grant Golson, you can get a behind-the-scenes look at La Crosse Community Theatre.
Other potential topics include:
- “To Create a Play Takes Work”
- “La Crosse Community Theatre: A Brief History”
- “Acting for Non-Actors”
- “Public Speaking for Scaredy Cats”
- “Being a Manager—Serving Your Employees”
- “The Secret to Communication: Stop Talking”
Topics and lengths are tailored to your your event needs and schedule.
To book a speaker for your event, please contact Grant Golson at 608-784-9292, ext. 3.