Make a Donation | Sponsorships | 2012-2013 Sponsors
Make a Donation
Donate online here.
La Crosse Community Theatre is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. We receive a large portion of our income from donations and we appreciate your financial support.
Donations may be mailed to:
La Crosse Community Theatre
428 Front Street South
La Crosse, WI 54601
For more information about any of the following donation options, please call 608-784-9292 or e-mail us.
Become a Patron Donor
Patron donations are monetary gifts made in addition to the purchase of season tickets. Patron donation income goes into the general operating fund. Patron Donors receive the following benefits:
- Early Reservations: Patron Donors of any level may reserve their tickets to any show within their season ticket package at any time.
- Tax Deduction: On all contributions over the regular subscription price, you are entitled to a federal income tax deduction.
- Recognition: Your name will be printed in each of our Main stage programs as our way of saying "Thank You" for your extra support.
- No Exchange Fee: Patron Donors who need to exchange tickets for another performance may do so without paying the usual fee of $1.00 per ticket.
- Free Tickets: Recieve two (2) free "youth upgrades," tickets to our theatre for youth program in the summer.
- Bring a Friend: Patron Donors at the Promoter Level and higher receive two complimentary ticket vouchers to share the La Crosse Community Theatre experience with friends.
Patron Donor Levels
See our list of 20122013 Patrons!
Most Patron Donors make donations in the spring when they purchase season tickets, but we accept Patron Donations at any time.
Make an In-Kind Donation
An in-kind donation is a non-monetary contribution and may include goods or services.
Please contact our executive director, David Kilpatrick, by phone 608-784-9292 ext. 3 or email to explore how your services can support the theatre.
Our storage space is extremely limited, so we ask that all potential donors call the appropriate LCT staff member before making a donation. No unsolicited donations may be left at the theatre or costume shop. (For Mandy Parmeter, Costume Supervisor, please call 784-9292 Ext 5 or e-mail her.)