Sell Tickets for Travel Raffle 2017!
Receive 1 free ticket to a show in our 2017-2018 season for every 6 raffle tickets sold!
How it Works:
- Stop by the Box Office Monday-Friday between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Sign a volunteer form and receive a pack of tickets
- Sell tickets to friends, family, co-workers, etc
- Return ticket stubs and received payments to Box Office
The Box Office will calculate how many free tickets were earned for each volunteer at the end of the fundraiser.
- Tickets are $25 per ticket, or $100 for 5 tickets
- First prize: 8-day 2017 European River Cruise
- Second prize: 2 Lyche Theatre Season Ticket packages for 2017-2018 season
- Raffle drawing will be held during the Patron Gala Fundraiser on March 18. Need not be present to win.
- Ticket stubs must be filled out with the buyer’s name and contact information (phone # and/or email)
- Must receive payment BEFORE releasing ticket to buyer. Payments must be cash or in checks payable to La Crosse Community Theatre.
- All ticket stubs, payments, and unsold tickets must be returned to the Box Office no later than 5 p.m. on March 16
Volunteers are responsible for offsetting the cost of all missing payments or tickets.
Click here for more information on the terms and conditions of the raffle.