La Crosse Community Theatre creates productions and projects that enhance the theatrical literacy of our audience members, volunteers, students, and staff. We provide opportunities for creativity and personal growth in a fun, collaborative environment. As a community, we celebrate human connections through communication and interaction.
Community: All who value or may benefit from a creative environment, whoever they are and wherever they may be.
Creativity: Having the ability to see opportunity in challenges.
Excellence: Exceeding expectations in the quality of our productions and the effective stewardship of our resources.
Personal Growth: Providing our audience, volunteers, staff and students of all ages the opportunity to develop self-awareness through experience, skill advancement and education.
Tradition: Embracing the history and experiences that laid our foundation.
- To demonstrate excellence by producing high-quality productions, creating positive experiences for our supporters, and providing efficient stewardship of our resources.
- To build relationships with individuals, businesses and organizations so that La Crosse Community Theatre will be a cornerstone of a thriving arts district that promotes our community as a great place to live, work and raise a family.
- To increase audience awareness of personal growth opportunities by attending and participating in workshops and performances.
- To expand artistic programming to give volunteers and patrons more involvement opportunities, to strengthen community support, and to use our space creatively and efficiently.
- To honor our history and to continue our tradition of excellence by contributing to a vibrant community for generations.
La Crosse Community Theatre has been a La Crosse tradition since 1963. We now produce nine shows during our September through June season, including dramas, comedies, musicals, and children’s performances. La Crosse Community Theatre is a member of the American Association of Community Theatre and the Wisconsin Association of Community Theatre.
Our professional staff includes a Producing Artistic Director, Production Manager, Technical Director, and administrative personnel. These individuals support the dedicated volunteers who are involved in all aspects of creating and running a theatre.