La Crosse Community Theatre creates productions and projects that enhance the theatrical literacy of our audience members, volunteers, students, and staff. We provide opportunities for creativity and personal growth in a fun, collaborative environment. As a community, we celebrate human connections through communication and interaction.
Community: All who value or may benefit from a creative environment, whoever they are and wherever they may be.
Creativity: Having the ability to see opportunity in challenges.
Excellence: Exceeding expectations in the quality of our productions and the effective stewardship of our resources.
Personal Growth: Providing our audience, volunteers, staff and students of all ages the opportunity to develop self-awareness through experience, skill advancement and education.
Tradition: Embracing the history and experiences that laid our foundation.
- To demonstrate excellence by producing high-quality productions, creating positive experiences for our supporters, and providing efficient stewardship of our resources.
- To build relationships with individuals, businesses and organizations so that La Crosse Community Theatre will be a cornerstone of a thriving arts district that promotes our community as a great place to live, work and raise a family.
- To increase audience awareness of personal growth opportunities by attending and participating in workshops and performances.
- To expand artistic programming to give volunteers and patrons more involvement opportunities, to strengthen community support, and to use our space creatively and efficiently.
- To honor our history and to continue our tradition of excellence by contributing to a vibrant community for generations.
La Crosse Community Theatre has been a La Crosse tradition since 1963. We now produce nine shows during our September through June season, including dramas, comedies, musicals, and children’s performances. La Crosse Community Theatre is a member of the American Association of Community Theatre and the Wisconsin Association of Community Theatre.
Our professional staff includes an executive director, technical director, and administrative personnel. These individuals support the dedicated volunteers who are involved in all aspects of creating and running a theatre.