Patron Gala Announces 2014-2015 Season
La Crosse community theatre will be announcing it’s 2014-2015 Season on April 5th, and you won’t want to miss it! In addition to the announcements, there will be entertainment from our improv troupe, the Webernauts, a sneak peak ofThoroughly Modern Millie and lots of other excitement. All who attend are automatically entered into a $500 travel voucher give-away.
2014 Patron’s Gala
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Time: 5:30 pm Cocktails 6:00 pm Evening Begins Location: The Cargill Room, Riverside Center South 332 Front Street South, La Crosse, WisconsinDinner and desserts provided by The Waterfront Restaurant & Tavern Tickets $60 per person, which includes:
- Attendees are automatically entered in a drawing for $500 travel voucher
- We reveal our 2014-2015 season and new website
- Dinner, dessert and entertainment (including a peek at Thoroughly Modern Millie)
- Champagne Toast sponsored by State Bank to celebrate our 50th season.
- A fun, live aucition, including a special surprise!
New this year: ALL SEATS ARE ASSIGNED based on reservation date
RSVP by March 21, 2014 by calling the box office at 608-784-9292 ext. 2