Discover the world through Theatre! Our education program reflects our mission: “to create productions and projects that enhance the theatrical literacy of our audience members, volunteers, students, and staff.” The goals of our education program are:
- To provide opportunities for creativity and personal growth in a fun, collaborative environment.
- To celebrate human connections through communication and interaction.
Our process ensures that:
- Students learn the fundamentals of acting, the basics of creating characters, and the skills to make connections with others on stage.
- Skills learned in the classroom are reflected in the actor’s work in production.
- Classes are designed to move and change with the needs of the student, ensuring that all students receive the best education for them.