For information on individual shows in our 2019-2020 season, click here.
|Lyche Theatre Package||"Early Bird" through 6/14/19||After 6/14/19|
|Tier 1||$114 (save 15%)||$120 (save 10%)|
|Tier 2||$110 (save 15%)||$106 (save 15%)|
|Includes 1 ticket to 4 shows: The Secret Garden, Elf: The Musical, Don't Dress for Dinner, Sweeney Todd|
|Six-Pack Flex Package||Available through 12/31/19|
|Tier 1||$166 (save 15%)|
|Tier 2||$146 (save 15%)|
|Includes 6 ticket vouchers: Vouchers may be used in any combination for: The Secret Garden, Bad Seed, Annie Jr., Fantastic Folklore by the Great Brothers Grimm, Elf: The Musical, The Santaland Diaries, Don't Dress for Dinner, Proof, Sweeney Todd, or Frozen Jr.|
|Veterans Studio Add-on||Available through 3/15/20|
|$25 (save 10%)|
|Includes 1 ticket voucher: Voucher(s) may be used for: Bad Seed or Proof (not included in Lyche package)|
Season tickets may be purchased online or through the box office.
Become a Patron Donor and Impact Members of Our Community
Like most products and services, the costs to create and produce high quality theatre have increased steadily over time. Ticket sales only pay 60% of the total costs of running a theatre. The other 40% comes from people just like you!
Patron donations are monetary gifts made in addition to the purchase of season tickets. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to LCT. With the community's continued support, LCT can continue to remain accessible to all.
As our way of saying "thank you" for your support, patron donors receive these benefits:
|Benefits||Subscribers||Patron Donors ($100-149)||Patron Donors ($150+)|
|Discount on Tickets: Season tickets provide you with savings over the cost of single tickets.||x||x||x|
|No Exchange Fee: Exchange your season tickets (for the same production) all season, with no fee. There are no refunds.||x||x||x|
|Early Reservations: Buy or reserve tickets for any show at any time.||x||x|
|Free Tickets: Receive two (2) free tickets to the June Theatre for Youth production.||x||x|
|Recognition: Your name(s) will be printed in each of our 2019-2020 season programs.||x||x|
|Tax Deduction: You are entitled to a federal income tax deduction on all contributions made over the season ticket price.||x||x|
|"Bring-a-Friend" Free Tickets: Receive two (2) free tickets to share the live theatre experience with others.||x|
|Exchanges All Season: Exchange your season tickets for any other production all season, with no fee. There are no refunds.||x|
Hours: 11am to 5pm, Monday through Friday