428 Front St S, La Crosse WI 54601 Box office:6087849292 info@lacrossecommunitytheatre.org Mon.–Fri. 11 am–5 pm Shows & Tickets

LCT has stood as a pillar of arts and culture in La Crosse for 56 years.

Donate today!

Like most products and services, the costs to create and produce high quality theatre have increased steadily over time.

Take Mamma Mia, for example:

It cost a total of $50,400 to produce Mamma Mia.

Ticket sales pay only 60% of the total costs of running a theatre. The other 40% comes from people just like you!

In the coming season, LCT will implement several new and exciting initiatives that will benefit children and minorities.

This Giving Tuesday, please consider making tax deductible donation to LCT. With the community’s support, LCT can continue to remain accessible to all. Donate today!

< December 2018 >
sun mon tue wed thu fri sat
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345