Hamilton Raffle 2018
Don’t throw away your shot!!
LCT has a limited quantity of tickets for Hamilton: An American Musical on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Richard Rogers Theatre in NYC. There are three ways to be entered into drawings for tickets:
- Sign up for the 2018 New York City Theatre Tour
Every patron signed up for the 2018 New York City Theatre Tour by 5:00 p.m. on April 2, 2018 will be entered into an exclusive drawing for (2) two Hamilton tickets.
- Buy a raffle ticket
Two lucky winners will each win (2) two Hamilton tickets. Raffle tickets are available through the box office and LCT board members. Raffle tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100. The drawing will be held at the Patron Gala Fundraiser on April 7, 2018 at 8:30 p.m. Need not be present to win. See terms, conditions, and agreements below.
- Attend the Patron Gala Fundraiser and support the Fund-the-Need campaign
Patrons attending the Patron Gala Fundraiser on April 7, 2018 will have an opportunity to be entered into a drawing for the final (2) two Hamilton tickets. For every $250 donated during the Fund-the-Need campaign, patrons will have their name entered into an exclusive drawing that evening.
LCT will hold (6) six spots on the NYC trip for patrons entered into the raffle drawing and Patron Gala Fundraiser drawing. The winners of those drawings will have until 5:00 p.m. on April 10, 2018 to register for the NYC trip, if they are not already registered and wish to go on the LCT trip. After 5:00 p.m. on April 10, 2018, any remaining spots will be made available to the general public.
Raffle Terms, Conditions, and Agreements:
- $25 per ticket or five tickets for $100. Drawing April 7, 2018, at 8:30 p.m.
- Must be 18 or older and a U.S. citizen to purchase a ticket and to win the raffle.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
- All entries must include payment by cash, check, or credit card. All payments will be deposited upon receipt.
- All proceeds will go to La Crosse Community Theatre.
- The winners will be drawn on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 8:30 p.m., and need not be present to win. If the winner is not present, they will be notified by email and phone.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The winners grant LCT the right to use their name, biographical information, photograph, image, likeness, and statements relating to the raffle prize for advertising, publicity, and marketing purposes without additional compensation or prior notice.
- LCT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winners as a result of entering the raffle or accepting the prize.
- The winners are responsible for making all travel arrangements. The winnera may join LCT’s 2018 New York City Theatre Tour at the advertised rates or make their own arrangements.
- The winners assume all risk with travel and agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless LCT, any subsidiaries and/or affiliates, officers, representatives, and/or employees of any of the foregoing, from any and all claims, damages, and/or liability arising out of or related to the raffle or travel. The winners also agrees and covenants not to sue, initiate arbitration against, or to take any legal action against LCT, any subsidiaries and/or affiliates, officers, representatives, and/or employees of any of the foregoing arising out of or related to the raffle or travel.
- Prize winners are responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes.