Raise Your Mic!
July 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Auditions are June 17 and 18, 2019 from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Weber Center for the Performing Arts
La Crosse Community Theatre is thrilled to once again partner with The Salvation Army of La Crosse County for Raise Your Mic!—a singing competition to uncover the ‘best vocalist in the 7 Rivers Region’. The winner will be determined by a panel of local celebrity judges and your vote.
The fundraising event will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at Weber Center for the Performing Arts. All dollars raised from the event will benefit the day-to-day operations of The Salvation Army and La Crosse Community Theatre. Raise Your Mic! is presented by Gundersen Health System and John and Linda Lyche.
Win Fun Prizes!
Audition to Secure Your Spot in the Competition.
June 17 and 18, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Registration required to reserve audition time. Registrants must pay a $10 registration fee.
- Open to ages 14 and up
- All performers under age 18 must have a parent/guardian sign a permission form at auditions.
- May compete as a soloist or in a group of up to 5 people
- Must perform the same song at competition as used to audition
- Song choices must be appropriate for all audiences and are subject to approval
- Song must be performed from memory
- Audition will be performed acapella, unless accompanying yourself on piano or acoustic guitar.
- Piano will be available for auditions. Must provide own guitar, if using.
Register for auditions today by clicking here!