Are you looking to work in a creative, fun, and fast-paced environment? La Crosse Community Theatre may be the place for you!
- Attend auditions, rehearsals, all performances, and strike. Attendance at production meetings preferred.
- Prepare and clean up rehearsal space, record movements of actors and props on stage, prompt actors with their lines, take notes for members of the production team, and keep track of all rehearsal props and costume pieces.
- Assist the director in creating rehearsal schedules and contact sheets.
- ‘Call the show’ for performances; guide tech crew through their cues. Stay on headset to make sure actors and crew are where they need to be and to communicate with front of house.
- Secure the building after all rehearsals and coordinate with front of house staff to secure the building after all performances.
- Complete additional duties as required by production.
Based on production
Search is ongoing
If you are interested in this contract position, please email your resume and letter of interest to Tim Harris, Production Manager. Priority given to those who have community theatre experience.