- The box office is open from 3 pm until 5 pm Monday through Friday and for one hour prior to each performance.
- Tickets become available for purchase 60 days before a production's opening night.
- Tickets sold to the general public may be charged to a credit card or paid for with cash or a check at the box office.
- Season ticket holders may purchase up to two additional tickets for guests for each season ticket purchased. These tickets must be for the same performance the season ticket holder is attending. These tickets must be paid for at the time of the reservation.
Need to Exchange Your Tickets?
- All ticket exchanges must be done through the box office. They cannot be completed online.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same show.
- Tickets must be exchanged at least 24 hours prior to the performance the original tickets are for.
- In case of emergency, we may (at our discretion) allow the customer to use his or her tickets for another performance, if tickets are available. These tickets may not be reserved ahead of time. The ticket exchange fee still applies.
Unable to Use Your Tickets?
Sorry, all sales are final. There are no refunds. Please return your unused tickets at least 24 hours in advance of the performance date to receive a receipt for a tax-deductible donation. Ticket insurance is available through Booking Protect at the time of purchase for a minimal fee. To purchase Booking Protect, select the option when purchasing online or ask for it when contacting the box office.
Cameras, Recording Equipment, Cellular Phones, and Pagers
The use of cameras, recording equipment, cellular phones, or pagers is strictly prohibited in the theatre. You may check these items at the box office. Pagers and cell phones are monitored during the performance; messages are delivered instantly. Please leave your seat number at the box office.
Parents, please leave your seat numbers with your babysitter. If they need to reach you during the performance, we will do our best to notify you. We do not interrupt the performance to page people for phone calls.
Giving flowers to cast members while on stage is inappropriate. Flowers may be left in the box office for the stage manager to deliver, or you may hand them to the cast member once he or she is out of costume. Audience members are not allowed backstage. If you wish to meet with a cast or crew member after the show, please wait for them in the auditorium or lobby.
Bad Weather Policy
It is the policy of La Crosse Community Theatre to not cancel performances due to bad weather. As a result, we urge our ticket holders to make every effort to attend the performance for which they hold tickets. Should this prove impossible, please call the box office as soon as possible before the performance and alternative arrangements will be made when possible. We cannot guarantee that seating will be available for an alternate performance. There are no refunds for bad weather.
Babies and Small Children
We welcome children who are old enough to enjoy our productions. For the comfort of all audience members, we ask that children under 4 not attend productions. Regardless of age, all members of the audience must have a ticket for admission.
All seats should be reserved in advance, including those for season ticket holders. Reservations for the general public begin approximately four weeks before the opening of each show; for season ticket holders, about five weeks before the show. Patron donors may reserve their seats at any time. If you forget or are somehow prevented from reserving your seats on time, we will do our best to help you find your seats. However, seats are not guaranteed once public ticket sales begin. There are no refunds. Please call the box office at 608-784-9292 if you have any questions.
Late Seating Policy
We strive to begin our performances on time. Please allow plenty of time to find the theatre and to take your seat. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the show begins, we reserve the right to release your seat(s) to someone else. There are no refunds. Late arrivals will be seated at the house manager’s discretion.