- The box office is open from 3 pm until 5 pm Monday through Friday and for one hour prior to each performance.
- The box office accepts cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.
- Single tickets become available for purchase 60 days before a production's opening night.
Need to Exchange Your Tickets?
- Any ticket exchanges must be done through the box office in person or over the phone.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same show.
Unable to Use Your Tickets?
Please contact the box office to see if an exchange for a different date can be made. On rare occasions, LCT has allowed a ticket for one production to be used at a different production. If no exchanges can be made, the ticket price may be written off as a donation tax credit.
Cameras and/or Recording Equipment
The use of cameras and/or recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the theatre. If you need to answer a call, please do so in the lobby so as to not disrupt the performance.
Greeting the Artists
Flowers may be left in the box office for the stage manager to deliver, or you may hand them to the cast member once they are in the lobby at the conclusion of the performance. Audience members are not allowed backstage.
Bad Weather Policy
If you have concerns about the weather facing an upcoming performance, please call the box office to double check that the performance will still continue. On rare occasions, LCT has canceled performances due to bad weather or cast conditions. If this occurs, exchanges or refunds will be issued.
Babies and Small Children
Every individual, no matter the age, must have a ticket in order to attend the performance. If you would like to bring your children, please purchase seats for them even if they will be seated on someone's lap.
Reservations for the general public begin at least 60 days before the opening of each show; season ticket reservations open the week prior. Patron donors may reserve their seats at any time. Please call the box office at 608-784-9292 if you have any questions.
Late Seating Policy
Late arrivals will be seated at the house manager’s discretion during an appropriate point in the performance. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the show begins, we reserve the right to release your seat(s) to someone else.